- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and RNA targets from a broad range of sample types
- Sensitive – reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Fast – delivers reproducible, accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
- Efficient – excellent performance in multiplex assays
- Specific – antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
The SensiFAST™ Probe Hi-ROX Kit has been developed for fast, highly reproducible real-time PCR and has been validated on all commonly-used real-time instruments that require a high concentration of the passive reference dye ROX. SensiFAST Probe has been formulated for use with dual-labelled probes, including TaqMan®, Scorpions® and molecular beacon probes.
A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase, ensures that the SensiFAST Probe Kit produces reliable assay results under fast thermal cycling conditions. Furthermore, SensiFAST Probe has been optimized to deliver excellent results in multiplex assays.
The SensiFAST Probe Hi-ROX Kit has been optimized to deliver optimal performance in tandem with the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast, unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA yield or coverage.
Hiện tại, chưa có video cho sản phẩm này
Xin vui lòng quay lại sau, Cảm ơn!