ring for soil samples
Company: Eijkelkamp - Netherlands
Cat. No: 0753SC
• Soil samples (soft, medium or hard) can be sampled for teaching and research purposes
• Particularly suitable for geological engineering studies, determination of pF, water / gas permeability, density ...
• The sample size is 53 (standard), at max depth. 2m, can be surface or deep
• Can be hammered, sampled for different soil types with different hardness
• Stainless steel ring, protected by ring holder
• Valve system can be cleaned easily
Handle, short, 10 cm, with beating head, c.sc.
Dụng cụ khoan Edelman, bottom part, comb.type, c.sc., Ø 7 cm
Dụng cụ khoan Riverside, bottom part, c.sc., Ø 7 cm
Closed ring holder, bottom part, for rings Ø 53×50 mm, incl. spare parts, c.sc.
Spare cutting shoe for closed ring holder, Ø 53 mm
Hammering head for rings, Ø 53×50 mm
Guide cylinder for rings, Ø 53×50 mm
Steel hammer with nylon heads, Ø 70 mm, 2 kg, impact absorbing design
Extension rod, 50 cm, c.sc.
Aluminium case with 24 soil sample rings, Ø 53×50 mm, height 51 mm, contents 100 cc max. deviation less than 0.5 %, incl. 48 plastic covers Ø 53 mm (rings numbered 1 to 24)
Bent spatula, breadth 20 mm
Spanner 20×22 mm 2
Cylindrical brush, Ø 65 mm
Field data registration set
Carrying bag for field equipment with handgrip, Ø20×77 cm